Thursday, September 2, 2010

Page for Laura

Making this page for a friend's birthday, a few of us ladies will send her a page that created by us and she'll bind all together to be a mini :)I'm using one of the vintage paper from my swap goodies. On this page, I use the Sizzix "Elegant frame" die cuts, I did a clear embossing with swirl design then distress with "Broken China" distress ink.
The "sun flower"that on the paper, I applied "Glossy accent " and then I heat it dry, so that it become very "wrinkle" and adhere a center piece from Prima marketing.
Added those beautiful roses from "iamroses.com" and a piece of acetate and a few metal flowers.
Also, added a lace and trim on the side of the page, a bird on the frame and bee are from K & Co.

On this page, I'm using the Tim Holtz Alteration "Fanciful flight" die cuts to create a slot, and slot in some tags.
The flowers die cut is from K & Co and bling from Prima marketing, some Prima flowers and a few of organza mini roses as a center piece.


3 comments:

  1. beautiful and shabby, elaine! Love your creations!

    Hugs,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning use of colors and so creative HB! Elegant in the shabby chic way! Hugs all the way girl :-) xoxo, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. my Dear Friend so happy to see that you are getting your blog running again, ;)I did put a picture of me already on the page , it's stunning!!! I'll never have the rigth words to say who much you mean to me ! Keep going the good work you are so TALENTED !!1
    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete