Saturday, July 14, 2012

Beach Home

Hi ! I'm just in the altered art mood recently, after the "mini Shabby Home", I created my "Beach home" right after that, and this "beach Home" will be submit to one of the local scrap booing shop name KCK for an open group competition, very excited !

I have also linked this project on Scrapscene :
http://www.scrapscene.com/tag/wipmonday.html

Here are some photos of my "Beach Home" hope you enjoy !!
















Your comments are always appreciated !


















3 comments:

  1. Super project - beautifully done, down to the tiniest (and some of them are really tiny, I can see!) detail. (I'm going to send a link to my mother who is a dollshouse person - though on a slightly larger scale than this!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like I missed a post! Another beautiful project, Elaine! Such incredible detail! I can only imagine what it looks like in person, and I'm sure it did very well in the competition!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete