Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Shabby Turnable Craft Caddy


I love working with great tools.
Buying and hunting a great useful crafting tools is a must for me, over times in my crafting life, I have accumulated many wonderful tools.

Storing and organising tools are always my first priority and important to me before I start to create something wonderful.
Not only the storage system and organisation, but looking good, beautiful and practical is also equally important to me :)

I found a KaiserCraft Craft Caddy, so excited !
Here is what I did :

I'm using my all time favourite designed paper from Prima Marketing.
For this caddy, I'm using the beautiful "Delight" A4 paper pad collection.
Embellishments and trims are from my stash that I collected over the times.






The pink bicycle charm is so adorable.



Thanks for dropping by and hope you like what I created and shared.

Happy crafting !








1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great storage caddy! You've made it so gorgeous! What a beautiful and useful item! :o)

    ReplyDelete