Monday, May 21, 2012

My new craft room

Hi ! everyone, I've been "disappear " for ages ! I'm so sorry for the long disappeared ....
I miss every one of you, wish this post find every one of you well :)

Life is so in the way, I've finally done and settled all the moving, packing, unpacking..................... !!
back to my usual routine, back to my crafting world, Yeah !

I've a new craft room , It's not the most luxury, most beautiful crafting room but to me it's my heaven !
Here are some photos to share with you, hope you like it :)


My stash

Colors, medias station

Some of the punches

Island and paper collection station



My craft room

Here is some pics that before I packed the room .... OMG ! lol







Will come back for more posting and projects soon.
Hugs !


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back girl! I sure missed you! Would love to come over and play in your craft room! It's totally a crafter's heaven!! (^.^)

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the video of this! Your room looks fabulous! I'm so happy for you that you can get back to your creating!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete