Friday, May 1, 2015

Daiso Expendable Folder - magnolia mini stamps storage


I'm not a huge fans of Magnolia Stamps, but I do specially love the Magnolia Mini World doll stamps. There are the most adorable tiny doll stamps ever !!
I've collected a few over time and looking for a nice storage system.

I mentioned before, Daiso is a great store !
I found this small expendable folder and it's perfect for the tiny mini doll images stamps storage.
As usual, I love to deco everything as much as I can, as much as I love.

I've taken a few picture to share with you here.



I adhered the cover with some designed paper from Prima Marketing Sweet Fairy with Ranger Wonder Tape.



Deco with some Prima Marketing Flowers 
Use some Wire Thread, Sweet Pink from Prima marketing to form the words " Love".



Die cuts some leaves from Magnolia leaf dies adhere below the flowers and added some bling.




I cut some canvas trim and stamped the alpha " m a g " and adhere with some plain twine.

 

Stamped and colour one of the Magnolia tiny doll, pasted with form dot, I also applied a layer of Multimedia on top of the image to make the cut out image more durable.


Added a lace trim too.




Here is my finished project.
Hope you like it and happy crafting !








2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Elaine! What a great place to store those super sweet little stamps! Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete